Enter our latest Trainz competition and you could become a part of something BIG.
Using the Entry and Exit baseboards provided, create a layout of up to five baseboards
in length and you might find your work becomes one of the building blocks in the
Trainzlink program. Simply download the required templates below and read the
competition rules, notes and criteria. Then you're on your way. Good Luck
Each module must have a stated single purpose. Your module might be a
simply a section of the main line, it might be a marshalling yard,
or a coal mine, steelworks, whatever, as long as the main line continues
- Maximum of 5 baseboards, including the entry and exit boards.
- All junctions must be set for the main line in both directions.
- The two tracks may diverge and take different paths accross your module,
as long as they converge once again at the East Exit.
- You may blend into, but not replace the textures provided by us at the module extremities.
- Height of the existing rail sections must not be altered.
- Maximum grade of 1 in 40 (2.5%).
- Additional baseboards can be added in an Easterly direction only.
- Any Custom content must be available from the download station, and
included in the layout installer.
Please state the module's single purpose; whether your layout includes
electrification; and which side of the tracks you have placed your
Performance on the recommended spec machine; originality; atmosphere; proven
ability with Surveyor; compliance with the rules of TrainzLink,
and of the competition.
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competition closes 22nd May 2002.
All winning layouts will be displayed at the National Trainz Show in
Florida in July...Plus:
- Trainz Collection Pack 1
- Trainz T-Shirt