Frequently Asked Questions
||How to run RailDriver with Trainz
- Please read the link on how to install the Trainz RailDriver drivers.
- Follow the instructions and download and install the drivers.
- Launch Trainz Driver and once you have the train loaded the RailDriver controller should show "0" in the window – this means it is ready to run.
- If RailDriver does not run- please carry out the following steps:
- Copy the file: Program files\PI Engineering\Raildriver\Controller\ ModernCalibration.rdm and paste it into: Program files\Auran\Trainz
- Go to RailDriver Cabmaker and load the file "TrainzModern.rdf", save the file in Cabmaker and then go to the file menu and click "Apply to Trainz"
- Repeat step 3 above- you do not need to have RailDriver Manager running to use the unit in Trainz
All text and images © N3V Games Pty. Ltd. ABN:43-118-743-534, 2000 - 2018. All rights reserved.